If you would like to make an order you may want to contact us for current lead times. Please contact via this website’s contact form, via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/deltasoundelectronicsofficial), or Instagram (@deltasoundelectronics)
Like the original Vibe, «Delta-Vibe»™ features:
- Original Vibe circuit path
- Includes ‘Mode’ switch to select between Chorus (Vibe) and Vibrato modes
- Quartet of matched light-dependent resistors and incandescent lamp. On average, 70% of the LDRs we buy in are rejected to get that perfect sound.
- NOS transistors and all through-hole components
- Internal lamp/LDR copper ‘light shield’ to allow adjustment of «Delta-Vibe»™ with pedal’s baseplate removed
- Accurate and carefully-selected capacitor values in critical locations to a very high tolerance, including Mylar ‘greenie’ caps
- 15-18V 60mA minimum DC power (standard 2.1mm/5.5mm centre-negative tip); 18V is recommended
- True-Bypass switching with On/Off indicator LED
- ‘B/N’ switch to select between Bright and Normal tone. The brightness of ‘Bright’ mode is adjustable with an internal trimpot
- An internal trimpot to allow adjustment of Delta-Vibe’s sine oscillation shape, as well as a trimpot to adjust the Vibe’s maximum intensity, as on the original
- Green ‘rate’ LED that flashes with the Vibe’s oscillation
- Mode selector is LED colour coded; Purple mode – Vibe, Blue mode – Vibrato
«Delta-Vibe»™ is also:
- Fully handmade, one-by-one, in the U.K.
- Pedalboard-friendly with modest enclosure size (120 x 94 x 55mm) with top-mounted jacks and power
- Finished with a swirly epoxy resin finish in standard colours. Standard colours include Midnight Blue, Bright Blue, and Red. Each «Delta-Vibe»™ is a unique piece and cannot be replicated
- Packaged with a ‘voltage doubler cable’ that allows you to power «Delta-Vibe»™ off two 9V DC outlets (with standard centre negative tip)
- Adorned with aluminium black ‘hi-fi’ knobs
- Each pedal’s resin finish is completely unique and cannot be replicated. As such, some of the pedals will consist mostly of midnight blue rather than light blue or red, others mostly light blue rather than midnight blue or red, etc.
- Due to the nature of the epoxy resin setting process, there may appear minor imperfections in the resin finish including ‘veins’, lines, and channels, particularly between different colours of resin due to their different densities. These small imperfections are not damage sustained to the finish.
- We reserve the right to change/modify our designs/circuit at any time without notice.
Estimated Delivery Times (due to COVID-19, these delivery times are expected to be longer):
United Kingdom: 5-7 business days
North America: 14-20 business days
Europe: 8-10 business days
Australia: 15-20 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these dispatch estimates but can’t guarantee them.
- Customs and import taxes – Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Adjusting internal trimpots
- We spend a fair while testing and adjusting each «Delta-Vibe»™ so that the trimpots are tuned to give our favourite setting, but you may feel the need to tinker!