If you would like to make an order you may want to contact us for current lead times. Please contact via this website’s contact form, via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/deltasoundelectronicsofficial), or Instagram (@deltasoundelectronics)
Like the original Vibe, Delta-Vibe V2 features:
- Original ‘discrete’ Vibe circuit path. All areas of the circuit that make a difference have been meticulously studied and analysed
- Quartet of matched light-dependent resistors (LDRs/photocells) and incandescent lamp. On average, 70% of the LDRs we buy in are rejected as they don’t fall within our specified range for each position of the circuit, and each LDR is tested for very high accuracy in a temperature-controlled environment. Additionally, incandescent lamps have been selected for their specific response to the LFO
- Accurate and carefully-selected capacitor values in critical locations to an extremely high tolerance, including Mylar ‘greenie’ caps
- Includes ‘Mode’ switch to select between Chorus (Vibe) and Vibrato modes
- Internal lamp/LDR copper ‘light shield’ to allow adjustment with the pedal’s baseplate removed
- Powered by 9V DC 150mA minimum (standard 2.1×5.5mm barrel connector with centre negative polarity)
- Expression pedal input (1/4″ TRS) that will accept any commonly available expression pedal. Delta-Vibe V2 features a unique circuit to control the Vibe LFO, the first of its kind ever used in a Vibe, that allows for this, without the need for a dedicated ‘Vibe’ expression pedal with a pot of specific resistance and taper
- Internal voltage conversion to give 15V signal headroom and 24V power to the lamp
- No volume drop (as on the original Vibes)
- True-bypass switching
- An internal trimpot to allow adjustment of the LFO ‘offset’ so that the wave can be tuned to taste. This trimpot is set by default to the setting best to replicate the sound of vintage Vibes
Delta-Vibe V2 is also:
- Fully handmade in the U.K.
- Hardwearing and uses the highest quality components throughout, including Neutrik jacks, GORVA 3PDT footswitch, Alpha potentiometers, and solid aluminium knobs
- Pedalboard-friendly with modest enclosure size (120 x 100 x 60mm) with top-mounted jacks and power
Estimated Delivery Times (due to COVID-19, these delivery times are expected to be longer):
United Kingdom: 5-7 business days
North America: 14-20 business days
Europe: 8-10 business days
Australia: 15-20 business days
We’ll do our best to meet these dispatch estimates but can’t guarantee them.
- Customs and import taxes – Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Adjusting internal trimpots
- The trimpots are tuned to give our favourite sound, but you may feel the need to tinker!